|No results found.|
TERMS + CONDITIONS
use of this website /
You agree to only use the Website for purposes permitted by these Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for all equipment and software used to access the Website.
You must not:
- use the Website directly or indirectly for any activity which breaches any laws, infringes a third party's rights, is unlawful, or breaches these Terms and Conditions;
- use the Website directly or indirectly to post or transmit any information or material unlawfully, or which is obscene, indecent, uses offensive language, defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person, or which prevents any other user from using or enjoying the Website;
- use the Website directly or indirectly, or use any service provided on the Website, to conduct surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or send chain letters, junk email or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website or use another person's name, registration account or password;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the Website;
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the Website;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services on the Website; or
- collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
The Website may contain links to external websites. Those websites are not part of the Website and, unless otherwise indicated, are not under our control. We have no responsibility for the contents of any linked websites and you access them at your own risk.
We may monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information on the Website as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We may suspend, terminate or limit your access to the Website, effective immediately, if, in our reasonable opinion, you breach any of these Terms and Conditions.
We may at any time suspend, limit or terminate:
- any service provided on the Website; or
- all access and use of the Website.
registration + electronic communications /
When you visit this Website, order any goods from this Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically.
By registering your contact details, you consent to being contacted directly by us either by phone or electronic message (or by other electronic messaging means) without your further prior written consent, unless you advise us that you do not wish to be contacted. Please be aware, that we will require this information (including your contact information) to enable us to complete your purchase of our goods. By registering with us you are expressly consenting to such use of your data. You cannot register without giving this consent. You can, however, use those parts of our website that do not require registration.
Once registered, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer; and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you are under 18, you must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian before you disclose any personal information or make any purchase from this Website. Shengco Pty Ltd and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
privacy commitment /
We recognise the trust you are placing in us through your dealings with us. We do everything we can to maintain that trust. Our staff are employed on the basis that they will protect information about you. Under law, your rights to privacy are also protected. The National Privacy Principles, the Privacy Act and general law place strict requirements to treat information collected as confidential.
Your privacy is important /
At Shengco Pty Ltd we respect your privacy, and any details you provide us will never be passed onto third parties.
personal information /
We recognise that everyone's privacy of personal information is important. Therefore at Shengco Pty Ltd, any personal information collected is minimal, private, safe. We will only access any personal information when it is required, on a 'need-to-know' basis in order to conduct our business transaction with you - and you only.
Your personal information is collected to enable us:
- to process and dispatch your orders and/or
- to inform you of special promotions, sales & events, shop/product news and any events or changes to the Shengco Pty Ltd business that may be of interest to you. (Please note that you have the right and can choose to not receive any of the information listed)credit card details /
Your Credit Card details are collected solely for the purpose of payment transactions with your permission and are not stored in any form and never passed onto a third party.
access + control of your details /
You can access and update (or delete your Personal Information) by:
-logging into your account ONLINE
-by contacting us at anytime on 03 9859 9859 or email: email@example.com
enquiries concerning privacy matters /
6 Doncaster Road,
Balwyn North 3104
ph/fax: +613 9859 9859
our business registration /
Shengco Pty Ltd T/A drey living
ACN: 164 492 620
ABN: 20 164 492 620